Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaned out one of my closets and I have a bunch of stuff that I no longer wear and I'm going to donate. I would rather give them away though, so I will try that first.

Shirts, sweaters and sweatshirts that are mostly abercrombie / armani exchange / structure.

I have two abercrombie jackets, both in like new shape. thick winter ones.

I have some brand new diesel and mavi jeans size 34L and 36L. And one pair of Mavi's that are 34/34 new with tag.

I also have a huge collection of hats. like 50 of them. Mostly golf related. I'm only given away the ones that have never been worn.

If you're interested in these, please pm me and I can meet you anywhere in northern oakland county.

·
Registered
112 Posts
if you'd like, i can arrange to get some from you. we, over at atvoffroad.net , or known as the ATV OFFROAD CLUB OF MICHIGAN are having a spaghetti dinner up in leota on the 10th of jan. along with that, we are asking folks to bring new or slightly worn clothes and canned goods to donate to the local church. let me know...thanks tim

·
Premium Member
42,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you'd like, i can arrange to get some from you. we, over at atvoffroad.net , or known as the ATV OFFROAD CLUB OF MICHIGAN are having a spaghetti dinner up in leota on the 10th of jan. along with that, we are asking folks to bring new or slightly worn clothes and canned goods to donate to the local church. let me know...thanks tim
That would be great.. If you want all the stuff I will make a whole bag of the new stuff and worn once stuff for you.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts

Stan you would be badass wheeling in this.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.