Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dirty Ridin 1
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellow Jeepers? My wife and I just bought 2 new (used) TJ's her's is a 97 mine a 98. Can't wait till the weather clears up and we can start mod'n these bad boyz. Looking at a 2.5 inch lift on hers and a 4 inch on mine bigger tires on both. Looking to meet new fellow Jeepers and get a jeep gathering going for this summer with a cookout and some wheel'n in our area.
Josh :whiz:

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Welcome hubby! LOL! There are some great people here, I've been back and forth with a couple today. And I just had to do this because this is probably the only picture I'll ever have where my jeep is actually taller than yours! LMAO!

Ridi'n Dirty-Dirty Ridi'n Thats how we roll!:nana:

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
No one copy cated anyones screen names. Theres no way to tell whos screen name is what prior to signing up unless you sit and go through the entire member list. It let us have our names on the first try it never suggessted anything else or said the names were taken, we had no idea the name ridin dirty exsisted here.

Little doyou know that I pm'd colonialcracker seeing if there was a way for me to change my name, I'm waiting to hear back. Unfortunately there has to be an asshole in every crowd and I guess your it. Go blow dirt up someone elses ass buddy, were not the ones.:finger::finger:

way to copy cat their screen names:finger:

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
No one copy cated anyones screen names. Theres no way to tell whos screen name is what prior to signing up unless you sit and go through the entire member list. It let us have our names on the first try it never suggessted anything else or said the names were taken, we had no idea the name ridin dirty exsisted here.

Little doyou know that I pm'd clarkstoncracker seeing if there was a way for me to change my name, I'm waiting to hear back. Unfortunately there has to be an asshole in every crowd and I guess your it. Go blow dirt up someone elses ass buddy, were not the ones.:finger::finger:
FIXED
and
holy shit, correct your reading skills, and learn he wasnt talking TO you.

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
I know who he was talking to. Thats a lil slap in the face seeings as how Ridin Dirty was here BEFORE us and all he was doing was welcome us not trying to be rude.

FIXED
and
holy shit, correct your reading skills, and learn he wasnt talking TO you.

·
unbound
790 Posts
I know who he was talking to. Thats a lil slap in the face seeings as how Ridin Dirty was here BEFORE us and all he was doing was welcome us not trying to be rude.
if you let stuff like this get to you, your face is going to be bleeding by the end of the day :teehee:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Welcome -
Cute Jeeps . . . . for now

I've been talking to your wife about making them more user friendly well off road friendly that is.

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
lmao I was actually laughing, I just felt bad for the other guy as he really is a nice guy and wasn't trying to make a big deal out of the name thing he was just welcoming.

if you let stuff like this get to you, your face is going to be bleeding by the end of the day :teehee:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts