Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i got hooked up with duncan a titanwinches.com just wanted to give him a big thanks!!! he hooked me up with one of his new winches and made me a custom rope also..i receaved the winch and it was dropped and dragged from fed ex..so broken housing.1 call and he had me a new one on it's way.
easy company to deal with, can always talk to the owner,and the winch is sick!! faster then a 8274,6.5 motor,awesome break system.and it has balls!!!

so check out the titan winches if your in the market.sounds like a new winch is coming from him this winter that will be in a league of it's own.

Attachments

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the line pull?
you gave me the original link to them on my other winch thread.made a couple calls and was sold.there is some video on youtube also.duncan does the states sales from canada (my winch was in customs for 4 days) and there is another guy that handles the european stuff.they run these on the land rovers in the camel challenge.he also does winch comps.
he sent me a 10000 with some extra stuff..:naughty:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,494 Posts
Should have bought and 8274. Hell, it broke just in shipping.:sonicjay:

Hate to break the news to you but it looks just like my shitty T-max that I just sold. I'm betting that you will break your freespool handle in no time.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should have bought and 8274. Hell, it broke just in shipping.:sonicjay:

Hate to break the news to you but it looks just like my shitty T-max that I just sold. I'm betting that you will break your freespool handle in no time.
i got a screaming deal(sponsorship )so i will run it.the handle is nothing like the tmax.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
Hey, I just opened a muffler shop!

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my muffler bearing is getting bad.....

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
pulled a big dumb mud truck on 44's out last weekend.aj stuck between 2 tubes and my jeep on the trailer.so real impressed with it.(no winch i have had has been able to pull me on the trailer dead,i have to drive over my fender)did not die down and stop pulling..the line speed on low is still fast. the hi speed is stupid fast!!!

so my take so far is, i am very impressed...the wireless remote sure is nice to have.i mounted the control box under the hood, can walk 30 feet from my jeep and it still works.

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Yea i was impressed with it also. Pulled the mudtruck out no prob *mudtruck was not me*, didnt even slow down dead pullin your jeep on the trailer, and like he said its SUPER fast. Hit the button to run it out and you better be running if you want to keep up with it, same in

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,494 Posts
2 points;
Your rig was dead again.:teehee:

Your entire measure of a winch is how good it pulls your dead rig onto a trailer?:confused: That's hardcore right there.:sonicjay:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is a must for me!!!

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and yes you do break things when you actually try the hard stuff.....:poke:all the rigs at twisted last weekend,luke and i were the only ones to run the blue trail.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yep it definetly needs to be run..luke moved a couple of the stoppers so it is easier now!
when it takes a rig on 47's 20 minutes to just get into the rocks! you know it's hard...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts