Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the not so beastly yj
767 Posts
the only place that i really know out that way that may have plows would be Weingartz, thats a complete guess though i would call first. I know the Jonh Deere dealership in Howell has plows so if there is one out that way you could try there

·
Registered
629 Posts
or find a Uni-mount used that will mount on the bracket already on the truck.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well you bette come over my house and talk some business with my dad. he just found a truck that he wants to take his body off of and put in on the other truck, and he said his 60 will bolt right in. so get over to my house asap.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
if you need parts for this truck let me know. my buddy is soon to be parting out his '96 f350. good parts include a running 5.8, 10.25 FF, d60 front, nice aftermarket springs, 315 bfg mts with good tread, etc..

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
If you plow with that expect a lot of downtime. Not trying to be a dick, we retired our 92 3 years ago, plowing ran that thing straight into the ground.

And as mentioned earlier look for whatever plow the existing mount is for, craigslist is your friend. May also want to check plowsite.com

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys for all the info... i'm not planning on doing alot of plowing, just my neighborhood and few of my dads freinds buisness. but i'll take it easy with my truck and looks for some plows,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts