Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,059 Posts
Still driving it, made a few changes though. Still have the ugly pedal covers!! I don't see them while driving, so they don't bother me. I do have a replacement rubber brake pedal pad for it, just to go back to stock.

Now it has front and rear disc brakes, QA1 suspension all around, new wheels, 2 car seats in the back, fuel injection and a factory center console modified to add a cupholder.
That thing is beautiful and I want it.

·
Gustafson
9,172 Posts
no way, brown iron involves beer. I don't mix the two, that car gets enough attention on its own!
I know, I was kidding. I don't mix the 2 either. (fast cars or offroading and alcohol)

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well, now it matches most of the Jeeps here, tore apart in the garage! Replacing lower control arm, strut rods and pitman arm. Assuming I still have time before the weather breaks, I'll be replacing the master cylinder, adding an adjustable prop valve, and replacing all the brake lines. Have some electrical to do as well on it.

Attachments

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yeah, I went back and reattached some older pics of it.

Got the new control arms and strut rods in, can't get the pitman arm off, bent the ears open on my puller. Gonna pick up an OTC heavy duty one and try again when it shows up.

Attachments

41 - 48 of 48 Posts