Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to figure this video thing out, working on a youtube link right now...I think.....

Hosejockey took this with his cell phone, Xander is going to be 2 at the end of august. Hoser thought it would befunny to let him drive lol

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish he had turned the video on sooner, Xander actually made it between the house and the neighbors fence and tree without help and with out hitting anything, it's really fun to get a few beers in you, and take and let xander drive you around the playground of the school behind casey's house :d:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
No you couldn't, he is not a good boat driver, you will find yourself doing circles.
He's probably better than a lot of people that were on Pontiac Lake Sunday. People need to learn how to fucking anchor, too.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's probably better than a lot of people that were on Pontiac Lake Sunday.
I will try to get video if him driving "grumpas" Ski nautique, it is farking classic.

Full throttle, hard right, nuetral, full throttle, hard left, nuetral, full throttole, nuetral, full throttle, hard right, hard left, full throttle, nuetral

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
damnit, i wanted to see it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts