Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I just purchased my first jeep a 97 Wrangler. We had one before we traded on our 99 Expedition STUPID mistake never again..but that was actually my husbands Jeep I just got to drive it sometimes! LOL But now I got my very own. I can't wait to start customizing it how I want it! We went to NY and bought my husbands Jeep the same day we bought mine. My jeep is named: Ridin Dirty 2 and my husbands is called Dirty Ridin 1. We pick up our windshield stickers Monday! I can't wait lol...Anyways hope to get to know alot of you!! And share stories and pics as we go...I'll be starting a blog with stories and pics soon I'll post a link when I get it up and going.
Sara-Tecumseh MI:woot:

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. :)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Welcome Sara - From a fellow Jeep Lover -
Does it have the 4.0 or the 2.5?

PM 89YJon or I if you need help getting a lift or other mods on? You are only 30 minutes away from our shop!

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi there and thanks for the welcome.
It has the 2.5. I will be needing a lift I'm only doing a 2.5" though, my husband is doing a 4" way to high for me as I'm a shortie lol! Where is your shop located?
Edited to add: Will be looking for hardtops and hard doors too..Probably not until fall for that though, we wont need any top soon we hope MI weather bearing lmao!
Welcome Sara - From a fellow Jeep Lover -
Does it have the 4.0 or the 2.5?

PM 89YJon or I if you need help getting a lift or other mods on? You are only 30 minutes away from our shop!

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone its great to be a part of the Jeep Community!!

·
Filthy, Dirty Jeep Girl
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROFL I just noticed your name! Nice name!:sonicjay::teehee: How did you come up with your name? We come up with ours from the song ridin dirty..lol
:sonicjay: Welcome:thumb:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
welcome to the fray!~ I am running the same jeep but a 98 Soon to be the same top since I found a hole in my black one need to put the spice one on now.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Hi there and thanks for the welcome.
It has the 2.5. I will be needing a lift I'm only doing a 2.5" though, my husband is doing a 4" way to high for me as I'm a shortie lol! Where is your shop located?
Edited to add: Will be looking for hardtops and hard doors too..Probably not until fall for that though, we wont need any top soon we hope MI weather bearing lmao!
http://toledo.craigslist.org/aos/1023283099.html
We are in Temperance Mi. almost to Toledo Ohio. Above is our Craigs List add for you to see.
We can do a 2" budget bost for very inexpencive. Then you can run 31 - 32" tires. That's what I had on my first TJ with the 2.5 but run a 4" lift now with 33's. We are close enough to make it work. The phone number is in the add.
Thanks for asking -

1 - 20 of 25 Posts