Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 930pm from a condo at 179th and wolf. I think we were followed because its a pretty hidden condo joint, went upstairs heard a deep noise, looked out the window and it was gone.

2,000 Reward if its found.

Its a Black, F350 with a 07 Front end and Harley Headlights, crew cab, longbed with a Red Hiniker plow.

Here is pics, please call
Some one make a sticky
815 272 6029

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
that sucks, well keep an eye out

·
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
8,589 Posts
Good Luck on it i would check with the tow yards to see if they picked it up yet

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
That sucks, I would check other snowbelt states craigslist in auto parts and see if someone was listing the plow which I have not see many hinkers, and even some truck parts. I will keep an eye out in SE MI.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
second plow truck this week...hmm?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Any one wanna steal my truck? Ill keep an eye out in my neck o' the woods.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sorry about your truck. I hope you find it soon. For the board in general, my Jeep has one of those Sentry keys. Do they work? Do you recommend anything else for safety?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Sorry about your truck. I hope you find it soon. For the board in general, my Jeep has one of those Sentry keys. Do they work? Do you recommend anything else for safety?
monkey with a sawed off, lojack works the best.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,948 Posts
you could also wire in a switch that's hidden to cut the power to the fuel pump or to the coil/packs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry Im trying to keep up with all the Boards that I posted on. I did not leave the keys in it. Im finding out that these are easy to steal.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts