Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and now he's on his way to Findlay, OH to aid in the cleanup that is going on.

A little backstory: I lived in Findlay for 5 years from '89-'94, my dad was the property manager at Marathon Oil for those 5 years. We go back there occasionally to see friends and buy corn.

So today he got a call from the guy who has his old position begging for help since his boss wasn't aswering his phone. He has no responsibility to go there other than they work for the same company and he used to be the current managers boss. He said he would be there ASAP. He is now trying to get out of Chicago, which is backed up due to flooding, so he can go to Midland to get my mom who is also going down to help out in the cleanup.

Just thought I would share how cool my parents are that they are always willing to help out.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
They sound very nice. How did you turn out to be such an abrasive ass? :tonka:

Craig

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its the sand leaking out of his vag that makes his ass abrasive:thumb:

I lay on my stomach so that's not it. It must be all the sex on the beach. No I don't do that either......

It must be that my dad can be a huge asshole to people when they are retarded but is also just a nice guy when you are in need. It comes from growing up on the streets. Learn the hard way or don't learn at all but when the shit hits the fan everybody is just another person.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
im out of the loop, whats going on?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
487 Posts
I totally understand about the gettting out of Chicago part...F that!
i was down in Schaumburg(spelled wrong) for Mazda tech training all week. thurs night i was trying to get outta there with the tornado warnings and whatnot. good luck to them.
i saw some really cool lighning strikes from about 20ft away tho :)
the ryan was blocked off and i had to take 294? THAT SUCKED!

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Yea we sat on 294 in Chi for 3 hours yesterday. We watched them pump out water as we sat in traffic..and it was filling back up just as quick as they were pumping it out. It was a friggen MESS.

Apparently today it's completely shut down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts