Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was mowing the lawn a few minutes ago and was between the house and the garage, went to move some shit (putting a new septic system in) and saw a big hole in the ground, like 5" across. Walked up and out they fuckin came, shitload of hornets.

I got it on my left arm a few times and booked it, I didn't think a fat guy that just got off crutches could move so fast.

Amazing that they never came out when we were digging back there to put the septic tank in, shit we were no more than 15 feet away, walking right by it all the time.

Little fuckers, now I gotta go get some stuff to kill them.

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Ouch... :( YEAH!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm waiting for my dad to come home with something deadly. I don't wanna go near those fuckers, they already got me, I'll let them get him.

I did find a tennis ball, I wonder if I could soak it in gasoline and light 'er up and drop it down the hole?

Probably a bad idea though, it's pretty dry here. My dad might not appreciate me burning down the garage in an effort to kill the hornets, which will probably survive it anyways given my luck.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Isn't there a warning out right now about NOT setting any fires because of dry conditions?

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
You need to drill a hole in the tennis ball and fill it up. Then stuff the hole with a little piece of cloth and light that then cram it in the hole.

damn 3 holes in one post !

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
... Shouldn't you be doin' something more important with your time?

when you headin' back to Ho-Town?
Not much that I can do that's important, I'm on medical leave from work (had me some knee surgery 2 weeks ago, damn staph infection). So I've just been fuckin around and playing with my RC plane when it's not windy.

I'm heading back to H-ville that weekend, I'm only 100 miles away so it's not a big deal. That is the weekend of the Crandon races, so I might try to get a few guys to go to those then head back up sunday night. We'll see.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
you wanna kill them instantly use aresol paint stripper like Zip Strip or Aircraft stripper. I doused a huge spider in my house with some and it melted the legs right off and made it look like a big raisin

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you wanna kill them instantly use aresol paint stripper like Zip Strip or Aircraft stripper. I doused a huge spider in my house with some and it melted the legs right off and made it look like a big raisin
:sonicjay:

Interesting.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Not much that I can do that's important, I'm on medical leave from work (had me some knee surgery 2 weeks ago, damn staph infection). So I've just been fuckin around and playing with my RC plane when it's not windy.

I'm heading back to H-ville that weekend, I'm only 100 miles away so it's not a big deal. That is the weekend of the Crandon races, so I might try to get a few guys to go to those then head back up sunday night. We'll see.
Looks like you need another stitch there, dood.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
gross fucking wound dude

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts