Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
CRRRAZZZYYYYY Cooter!
381 Posts
I don't fucking care
:stan:
About the same way I feel about it after this many years. The only good year was the first. After that, it's too commercialized. I want to enjoy seeing classics.. not die of fumes from mini-vans, sedans built in the last 10 years, etc.

:stan3:Woodward Dream Cruise Committee

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Burn outs until you (a) hit a cop on a horse or (b) nearly plow into a crowd outside the coney (that was last year guy saved it and took it deep into a ravine at about 40 right before a large crowd).

I'll still go though, beats watching them go buy the house one at a time.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Everyone out there can kiss my ass if they don't like my jeep. I'll be there .Fact I have three spots right on Woodward only for jeeps if anyone wants them.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts

·
I'm trying to care
511 Posts
:confused: I would rather look at a POS minivan, than the jackass's out protesting (insert whatever here). Don't need to see abortation signs--that has a lot to do with cars:confused: .
Not everything that is 25 yrs old is a classic, leave the crap at home. :rock:

Besides the young ones like the jeeps.

·
Silver Lake
6,547 Posts
:confused: I would rather look at a POS minivan, than the jackass's out protesting (insert whatever here). Don't need to see abortation signs--that has a lot to do with cars:confused: .
Not everything that is 25 yrs old is a classic, leave the crap at home. :rock:

Besides the young ones like the jeeps.
x2 :rock:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Everyone out there can kiss my ass if they don't like my jeep. I'll be there .Fact I have three spots right on Woodward only for jeeps if anyone wants them.

Where you gonna be? You gonna have the Mando down there? O I should ask which one are you gonna have? I'll bring mine down if you have a place to park, still have that licence plate holder?

·
Registered
892 Posts
My wife manages the Einsteins Bagel shop just north of 11 mile rd. Next to the Blarney stone bar. Both commando and my chevelle will be there. Your welcome to take one of the spots. I just ask that you let me know for sure. If so there are only 2 spots left.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts