Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Licensed master plumber
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1994 Mustang GT for sale or trade for a Jeep CJ/YJ/TJ. It looks like a Cobra, but it is a regular GT.
5.0L w/T5 transmission. It is a good car, but I am impulsive and after putting some big tires on my wifes ZJ, I decided I need another Jeep.
Details are:
Cobra bumpers, mouldings, Cobra R glass hood. 17x9 2003 Cobra Wheels. 275's in front, 315 Nitto drags in back. Equal length headers, H-pipe, and dumped Flowmasters. Underdriven pulleys, cold air intake, and a nearly completely installed Zex nitrous kit. I put in in last weekend. I still need to get the right jets and change to a colder plug. I also have a Mallory 685 ignition system that pulls timing under spray, with a window switch and rev limiters, etc.... I am unsure what fuel pump is in the car, but I have a 190 LPH I was going to toss in before I sprayed it. The interior is black leather.
The clutch is recent, along with the brakes rack, and ball joints I believe. The car runs great with no problems.

The bad: It has some mismatched white paint. I was planning on having it Maaco'd white this spring. (anyone can paint white... :)) There is no headliner. The previous owner had a fancy moonroof installed and the headliner would not fit right. There is no A/C. It has been deleted right up to the firewall. It has a blown speaker in the door, and the battery tray is broken. The previous owner also painted a few interior trim pieces white. (ricey) so I repainted the ones I could, and ordered replacements for the others. The car was also in an accident, and there is no passenger side airbag installed. It was never an issue for me, but may be for some.

$3500 or trades. The car is definitely worth more, but I figured it would move quickly this way. I prefer Jeeps of the topless variety.

Thanks,
Rob
586-930-2642 or pm's.

·
Licensed master plumber
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car averages around 20 mpg. I never seriously calculated it, but it is around there.

I am showing it to a guy tomorrow morning. If he likes it, it will be gone.

The car has just under 113,000 miles. I think the engine may have been gone through at some point. At least the timing cover was off. (RTV).

Replying to the PM's right now.....

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Date: 2008-08-04, 10:56PM EDT

1991 WRANGLER 2.5 AROUND 50000 ON ENGINE MILES 5 SPEED NEW CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE RADIATOR AND HOSES NEW 35 INCH MTR GOODYEARS PRO COMP COIL SPRING LIFT AND BODY LIFT HAS BIG OFF ROAD JACK AND TOW BAR AND TOWING LIGHTS.HAS CD PLAYER AND CB AND WHEATHER BAND RADIO. WILL BE INTERESTED IN TRADES EMAIL PICS TO [email protected] CARS.TRUCKS,MOTORCYLES 5500 OR BEST OFFER I WILL TRADE FOR LESSER VALUE PLUS CASH ALSO

give me call 734-250-4266 dave

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Well, if he put SOLD in the title like he is supposed to, it would help. :poke:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts