Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having any luck yet? We walked the woods last night and didn't see anything. It was really dry though. Hoping for some rain to get them to pop...

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
I found some.. Ate them, then as i was walking out of the woods the trees started attacking me..

just kidding

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Looked last night where I get them every year and they weren't up yet. I did hear the blacks are just starting up near Hale. Probably a little early yet down here.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I haven't touched shrooms since 95. It's too hard to devote half a day tripping your nuts off when you have kids. Besides having to hear my wife bitch about me tripping in front of them.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
385 Posts
I found some.. Ate them, then as i was walking out of the woods the trees started attacking me..

[/COLOR]
You're lucky, I had the snowflakes with teeth attacking me. Some scary shit right there, I couldn't even out run them. Never touched them since.

With this rain we're getting right now it should help.

·
Adrenaline my drug choice
1,045 Posts
found around 400 or so, blacks are about done here. thats in 4 trips out..

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i live in the city now and found 2... im my firepit. im goina go out to my moms here in a bit and check the hotspots in the woods

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We found 3 tonight. I'm guessing we will see more tomorrow and Friday after it rained pretty well this afternoon.

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
My neighbor and I are going shroom hunting Saturday morning.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,263 Posts
I wont even be able to look this weekend will be in Dtown:(

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Found about fifteen tonight, they were only about 2" tall at best, left for later, I hope.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts