Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Wow makin me miss mine now....

Need some head lights ?

·
MetroFab Customs
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ok, change of plans, sold off my dana 44 and 8.8 stuff, buy a 14 bolt and dodge driverside drop 60, non cad. They have 4.10 gears in them now, just just add a locker or weld and still a smaller tire, cost and what I find depending, I think I will be good for now.

Gonna either 3 link the front or do a heimed radius arm, link setup....whatever that is called.

Hope to pick them up tomorrow.

·
MetroFab Customs
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Axles are home and setting comfortably on the floor. Just need a couple calipers and rotor for both axles.

Think I will try to get the rear tore out and the 14 bolt mocked up this weekend.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
sweet! nice call on the axle swap.

·
MetroFab Customs
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Figure the opportunity arose, had to make the smart choices. Alex, I mean, I will be happy parts may hold up better when she starts beating on it.

·
MetroFab Customs
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Pic of the axles

02 Dodge Dana 60, non cad, 4.10 gears with ballistic lower link/spring mounts then a 14 bolt, 4.10s and bolt on disk brake brackets and a pinion guard.

Gotta make a steel run then I think I'll be ready.

·
It's got a HEMI!
6,563 Posts
This thing Rollin yet?

·
It's got a HEMI!
6,563 Posts
Them are some nice pick boots you have there do you wear them when you work out in the garage?

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Better be careful Kyle or Alex will have a better rig than you. :D:D

I wish my wife would let me build her a rig. If I ever dI get to build her one it will for sure have 'birds and D30's. That way when hers is always broke she will realize why I spend so much on upgrades for mine. Teehee

NOT sent from an iPhone

41 - 60 of 679 Posts