Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this thread is about parts sold and is important.

i've tried pms. if anyone personally knows him, please pass this message to pm me or call (810) 407 4337 thxs ryan

·
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont care its a repost .

this post is important to me for them to see and pony up payment!

·
8,046 Posts
Post the story, we love that kinda stuff. If it's good, we'll form a band wagon and raise hell. We do that sort of thing. We don't even need the whole story.

Let us know.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Why did you sell parts and not collect payment at time of pickup.
Cuz ryan is that kind of guy, he's been selling and trading parts for a long time and has always been the kind of guy to entrust people and let them grab a part or something if they need it.

I hope these suckers pay up ryan

·
8,046 Posts
Spider guy is from Canada, according to his profile. That might be a hard one to run down. The Muffindude is from Livonia, we can go get em.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
yes, blackwidow has a port huron address and i have both address. i shipped them parts 1 week ago w/ pms stating payment is sent. i just havent gotten it yet. i do not wish to raise hell of black flag them as of yet. im out 100$ at this point. i dont wish to lose future customers over $$. if a month passes ill be traveling to their house trust me :p next week is the bad seller (neg) remark. we shall see.

thxs chad and mongo
No worries bro!

Time for a jesse james Tattoo....pay up suckerzzzzzzzz

·
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
update blackwidow63 has contacted me and made good on the claim. he gets a star for effort and honesty :p

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Cuz ryan is that kind of guy, he's been selling and trading parts for a long time and has always been the kind of guy to entrust people and let them grab a part or something if they need it.

I hope these suckers pay up ryan
Since this is now resolved I will vent.

Last time I bought parts from Fullthrottle he made me pay him first. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts