Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8,046 Posts
Post the story, we love that kinda stuff. If it's good, we'll form a band wagon and raise hell. We do that sort of thing. We don't even need the whole story.

Let us know.

·
8,046 Posts
Spider guy is from Canada, according to his profile. That might be a hard one to run down. The Muffindude is from Livonia, we can go get em.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
yes, blackwidow has a port huron address and i have both address. i shipped them parts 1 week ago w/ pms stating payment is sent. i just havent gotten it yet. i do not wish to raise hell of black flag them as of yet. im out 100$ at this point. i dont wish to lose future customers over $$. if a month passes ill be traveling to their house trust me :p next week is the bad seller (neg) remark. we shall see.

thxs chad and mongo
No worries bro!

Time for a jesse james Tattoo....pay up suckerzzzzzzzz

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Cuz ryan is that kind of guy, he's been selling and trading parts for a long time and has always been the kind of guy to entrust people and let them grab a part or something if they need it.

I hope these suckers pay up ryan
Since this is now resolved I will vent.

Last time I bought parts from Fullthrottle he made me pay him first. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.