Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the Mud Run at the Chippewa County Fair tonight. :)

My mom thinks your Jeep sucks (she saw one of your students run it in Class 1).

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Is that the run at Kinross? If so a couple buddies of mine are there. One orange jeep called top secert and one mod/open car called the joker. Any idea how they did?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that the run at Kinross? If so a couple buddies of mine are there. One orange jeep called top secert and one mod/open car called the joker. Any idea how they did?
That's the one. I didn't see either of those run, but I got there a little late and left before it was over.

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
I don't think Joker even ran. It was all clean at the end of the night.

I'll get some pics up some time.

And damn it Stef, you shoulda came down to see me.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think Joker even ran. It was all clean at the end of the night.

I'll get some pics up some time.

And damn it Stef, you shoulda came down to see me.
I didn't know where you were or how to get to you. I never actually saw you or saw you drive your Jeep. I only saw your Jeep do one run. I don't think my mom really wanted to be there either, so we didn't stay until the end. We left at about 9 p.m. Sorry!

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
I ran way at the end. I ran last in class 7 so there was about 200 rigs before me.

The run you saw was one of my students.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ran way at the end. I ran last in class 7 so there was about 200 rigs before me.

The run you saw was one of my students.
Well I knew it was one of your students. :p I didn't stay 'cause it was getting boring (Wow, Craig really sucked.) and my mom was exhausted.

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Student ran 9.something seconds and got like 19th in his class (open), I ran 6.something and got 11th in my class (mod).

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Wasn't the point. The name of the Career Center was called out 11 times that night. All P.R. And then the first and second place winners in class 3 were sponsored by the Career Center Auto Program.

Just did it for the P.R.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wasn't the point. The name of the Career Center was called out 11 times that night. All P.R. And then the first and second place winners in class 3 were sponsored by the Career Center Auto Program.

Just did it for the P.R.
I was kidding! :p

·
keep your stick onthe ice
907 Posts
Well I knew it was one of your students. :p I didn't stay 'cause it was getting boring (Wow, Craig really sucked.) and my mom was exhausted.
thanks i didnt think the middle of both classes with stuff i thought should have broke was that bad

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks i didnt think the middle of both classes with stuff i thought should have broke was that bad
Maybe it just looked slow from the stands. Looked like you let off too soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts