Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HAND-ME-DOWN Racing
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was there, it would have been a blast to see you blow the pit like Twisted too.
I did! 36 super 6.19 seconds. I agree, I would like to do it in 3 seconds, except there is no way I could afford fixing mine if i broke as often he does. That thing is awesome anyway. What truck/jeep did u have? Or were you spectating?

·
Registered
888 Posts
I did! 36 super 6.19 seconds. I agree, I would like to do it in 3 seconds, except there is no way I could afford fixing mine if i broke as often he does. That thing is awesome anyway. What truck/jeep did u have? Or were you spectating?
I know you made it but the getting air at the end was way cool. It must be nice to have money like him.

·
GSR
316 Posts
Sounds cool, I have a run only ten minutes from home saturday and sunday. Did you go to Berville, or Goodells?
I was in Berville and took second in the 40 modified but had to withdraw from the 36 with trans. issues. I was originally planning on Goodells but didn't get it fixed in time. I'll be at Bay Co. and Millington this weekend. I am going to try and hit one of Mom's before their season ends.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Getting air at the end like twisted did definitely looks "COOL" but it put an end to his running that day. Now he gets to spend the week fixing all the broke parts before this Sat. And I think that brown and down might have actually been faster out of the hole. I had a decent weekend myself though. Ended the weekend with three firsts, one second and one forth. If I remember correctrly I ended up with a second and third at Berville and at least one first at Goodles.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Getting air at the end like twisted did definitely looks "COOL" but it put an end to his running that day. Now he gets to spend the week fixing all the broke parts before this Sat. And I think that brown and down might have actually been faster out of the hole. I had a decent weekend myself though. Ended the weekend with three firsts, one second and one forth. If I remember correctrly I ended up with a second and third at Berville and at least one first at Goodles.

Yes brown and down beat him by like a tenth of a second.

·
HAND-ME-DOWN Racing
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was in Berville and took second in the 40 modified but had to withdraw from the 36 with trans. issues. I was originally planning on Goodells but didn't get it fixed in time. I'll be at Bay Co. and Millington this weekend. I am going to try and hit one of Mom's before their season ends.
Yah, I feel your pain. I broke a 2 piecece front drive shaft @berville and I missed the 36 mod class too :( What sucked for me was DMC and I had a place to keep our Jeeps for the week but instead we had to tow my Junk back. All in all it was still a good 3 weeks 3 Firsts, 2 Seconds, 1 Third ,2 Fourts. Been a good year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts