Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 1980 V-W [roger-rabit] Put 35x14.5x15 Ground Hawgs on an run the local mud drag circut in 95 took 3rd. in the 4,6-cly points bracket. Then just for ''FUN ''I put last year put a set of 34x9.5x15 TSL on my PARK AVENUE. Used a 10-LB sledge for most all the body=work 2x3s ,an coat hangers to hold lift-kit in coils an welded 14'' wheels to 15'' so I could turn? a little. Besides buyin tires The rset of this story is Drit-Cheap-Fun!!!

Attachments

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
how'd the hood open with the exhaust?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hood? Buick's pop up and hingd in front , The home made headers have '' Stingers'' with metal scewrs, also unbolted rear struts from the top [air shocks leak ] and jamed a 3''round x 10'' oak stick in there for max. lift DRIT CHEAP FUN

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
sounds like fun toy to me

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
so how is it having parents that are also brother and sister? How is uncle Grandpa and aunt Grandma?

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
hahahahahaa wow, I just busted out laughing at work and now everyone thinks im nuts...
are you sure your not, and they just shrugged "oh its just him again" :sonicjay:

·
Keep on Truckin...
554 Posts
I like it. Built for peanuts and you beat the hell out of it. Scrap it when your done. Used to take a Vw rabbit to the dunes. Had more fun w/ that than any truck I've owned.

·
Am i still a Noob?
576 Posts
Its better than half the guys who just dump money into upgrades and never wheel, i used to have a ball wheeling "field trucks" , and when they blow up, scrap em! as long as its not driven on the road where it can kill someone who cares!

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
i think itd be fun as hell to do this to a junker car and go beat the tar out of it til it blows up..
i think you already did that to an S10

1 - 20 of 23 Posts