·
More boost than yours:)
1,252 Posts
So does the Carbornator.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
This HAS to be a joke.

"The picture speaks for itself." There isn't an emoticon laughing hard enough to express my response to that statement (relative to the asking price, of course). :tonka:

Craig

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
That's really not that bad of a deal. $3,000 in parts (including the tires and wheels) and about 1,000 hours of work at $40/hour. Seems well worth it to me, especially with that new paint job.

·
redneck truck club
1,492 Posts
these buddies dont look like much but they do go through some shit. i lived in FL and my uncle had one for hogg hunting it looked a little better then that one but he didnt want 40g's either!

·
№ ™℮ Ђ ώº®қ Θה ς├│‡ﺝ
1,360 Posts
The picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itselfThe picture speaks for itself

1 - 18 of 18 Posts