* Students should bring a box of tissues to their homeroom teachers at the beginning of the year.
* Do not disturb the class or teacher
* If a lesson is being taught or someone is talking, wait.
* If no lesson is being taught or no one is talking, quietly go the tissue box (on the overhead projector cart), sharpen your pencil quickly, quietly go back to your seat, and resume work.
* A student nearest the door should answer the door.
* The student should try to help without disturbing the class or the teacher.
* If Mr. Mills is needed, politely interrupt him to tell him what is needed.
33. When visitors enter the room
* Do not speak to the visitor unless the visitor speaks to you.
* Wait quietly or keep working.