Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2641 - 2660 of 2726 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Update!

Baby is here and #racecar is still a priority :D

It's easy when they're immobile. Then it's a little harder when they're mobile. Then you're fukked when you have two that are mobile.

My TJ needed a brake caliper 2 months ago. It still needs a brake caliper. Anybody want a 1 ton TJ? It stops great. Doesn't un-stop very well.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Congrats on the baby! :rock:

Haha! One and done!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is my wife and I. Our son just turned 1 on the 26th, we still agree with the one and done.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
It's easy when they're immobile. Then it's a little harder when they're mobile. Then you're fukked when you have two that are mobile.
This is a universal truth.

I haven't looked into this in a couple of years and I find that someone had a kid with Beefy. What were they thinking? Congrats!

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
That makes me feel better...at least I'm not the only one going through this :sonicjay:
Dad bought a new gun safe last weekend and needed help getting it in the house. My wife and I took two seperate vehicles because she knew he needed help. She took my two kids away, which is good, because I know that my oldest would have been hanging out under it while I had it suspended from the loader trying to get it on the deck to slide it in.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
We need to start a Dad's wheeling club :sonicjay:
I'm out, because I'm in the category of

"dad's who don't wheel anymore due to their kids taking all the money to pay for travel sports known as Hockey and Crew Rowing, including the cost of the league fee, association dues, association insurance, equipment: (skates, gloves chest protector, knee pads, sticks, pucks, practice net), hotel stays, fuel, time off from work, sport related trinkets & gizmo's, trainers, ice time, boat time, etc..........."

Not to mention the boy grow's two inches every year so the equipment purchase are annual.

I do need to find time next year to get to one of the RBOR competitions though.

2641 - 2660 of 2726 Posts