Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My cousin from Texas showed up yesterday in a Land Cruiser (right hand drive and diesel). He brought a few toys for us to play with.

The MP5's were fully automatic. We shot over 1000 rounds. What a kick!

Smurf13 this girl gets street cred.....

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
that would be killer...is Dwayne back yet to enjoy as well?

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
hahah, now video would have been cool, I learned how to drive on a right sided vehicle

·
Registered
554 Posts
The top one looks like an HK51/53. The bottom one looks like a G3. The middle one is definitely an MP5 variant. Looks like good times!

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
Hot chicks with guns is so sexy. And I am only referring to Evil Queen if the other girl pictured is under 16. :tonka:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
The top one looks like an HK51/53. The bottom one looks like a G3. The middle one is definitely an MP5 variant. Looks like good times!

who knows man but cool as hell anyways

·
FJ40: 1. Tree: 0
146 Posts
Damn, a Land Cruiser BJ70... :drool:

Those guns look like my airsoft, complete with retard safety-fire selector switch!! Sweet!! Video is a must! Glad ya had a ball!

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The top one is HK53 (.223)

The next one is an MP5A3 (9mm)

The bottom one is an HK91/G3 (.308)

and yes she is under 16

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, a Land Cruiser BJ70... :drool:

Those guns look like my airsoft, complete with retard safety-fire selector switch!! Sweet!! Video is a must! Glad ya had a ball!
the Land Cruiser is a 1988 BJ73 and negative on the airsoft :sonicjay:

my cousin is a police officer in Texas

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
okay, check out the video....remember, my sweet Olivia is only 15
but she'll kick your ass
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

Cuz her momz raised her right.....except the whole mavrick thing.

:tonka:

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What's with the bent over stance while shooting the gun?
It is the correct stance for shooting a machine gun or full auto. It doesn't have a kick per se...but it keeps pushing you back. It also has something to do with presenting your body armor. My cuz actually carries these weapons in his job.

BTW, your sig is the same as a sticker on my wall in my office :thumb:

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
It is the correct stance for shooting a machine gun or full auto. It doesn't have a kick per se...but it keeps pushing you back. It also has something to do with presenting your body armor. My cuz actually carries these weapons in his job.

BTW, your sig is the same as a sticker on my wall in my office :thumb:
WTF!? That's not how it's done in the movies!!!!!

That's kind of what I figured with full auto. I fired an old Thompson .45 on auto years ago and stood more erect, but it was hard to not keep it from pushing back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts