Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be going up Saturday morning/early afternoon... anybody wanna meet up and come with us?

I have to go kinda early, because I work Saturday night. Probably gonna head up around 10ish.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I may be in - been too long since our last trip. I will be in a Black Tahoe and a Yammy 125LE flying around close by.

Bryce - you going to be up? (Sorry, should I say "Kennedy is that better")

What about that HUMMER? (scrming) - you going up Saturday too?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, my bud that was gonna follow me up (Smiley, the guy in the black TJ on 36's that you met last time....TJSKWIG is his name on here) was gonna come - but he had somethin come up.

I still wanna go, if I can find a shit-dick to ride shotty. (my girls workin, and a couple buddies I called are stuck workin)

·
Professional Dumbass
592 Posts
Yea, my bud that was gonna follow me up (Smiley, the guy in the black TJ on 36's that you met last time....TJSKWIG is his name on here) was gonna come - but he had somethin come up.

I still wanna go, if I can find a shit-dick to ride shotty. (my girls workin, and a couple buddies I called are stuck workin)
SHITTY!! i got no loot for play this weekend!! wish i could make it... have fun fellas.... maybe next weekend!

and HEY Smiley23... make sure that chain on the yammy is nice and tight!!! :poke: :tonka:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
SHITTY!! i got no loot for play this weekend!! wish i could make it... have fun fellas.... maybe next weekend!

and HEY Smiley23... make sure that chain on the yammy is nice and tight!!! :poke: :tonka:
LOL - yeah - thanks for wrapping that thing back on again. I hooked it up last weekend -took another 3 notches it was so loose.

I am not sure if I am going to make it since I just lost my trailer for the Yamaha. It was my neighbor's trailer and he just took it up north.

Sorry Rocky, I may be stuck waiting another weekend too. Less I can find another trailer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts