Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Full Size Chevy
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I am 75% sure I am gonna take the quad up there. Just seeing if there are any other people from the site going.

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Might take a ride there after I get up (working nights) that afternoon.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
we are gonna be in flint area on sunday staying there sat night and thinking about hauling the jeep down i havnt been to the mounds in about 14 years... prolly be there about noon..light blue yj on warn out boggers so if anyone is going see ya on sat....

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Im scheduled to bartend that evening/night, but Im gonna try to get my shift covered...

If I cant get it covered, I might just head up early on Sat. and get outta there by 3.

We shall see...

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
im between Sat and sunday EX GF just emailed me asking me to go sunday.. so im leaning more towards sat.
haha.. you tryin to go after a re-tap?

man, unless it's THAT good...or your baby momma - you need to cut 'em out cold turkey.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Gonna be about 84*. Not tooooo hot.
pussy ive gone riding in the 90's before.. no biggy just take a cooler with water..
haha.. you tryin to go after a re-tap?

man, unless it's THAT good...or your baby momma - you need to cut 'em out cold turkey.

Maybe you mis understood me.. im trying to avoid her.. ive got a GF now that im completely happy with Way happier than i was with the ex.. So im thinkin sat to avoid seeing her in person

Still up in the air. I should know tomorrow night if I am going or not. Look for this machine out there.

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: I used to ride one of those.. Yep those are cute. ACtually my boss's wife has one !

·
Full Size Chevy
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pussy ive gone riding in the 90's before.. no biggy just take a cooler with water..

Maybe you mis understood me.. im trying to avoid her.. ive got a GF now that im completely happy with Way happier than i was with the ex.. So im thinkin sat to avoid seeing her in person

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: I used to ride one of those.. Yep those are cute.

lol 84 isn't shit after working in the heat the past few days. Just not sure if I feel like driving my ass up to the mounds on a saturday that I don't have to work. :woot:

I don't give a fuck if it's slow. I have fun on it, all that matters.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
lol 84 isn't shit after working in the heat the past few days. Just not sure if I feel like driving my ass up to the mounds on a saturday that I don't have to work. :woot:

I don't give a fuck if it's slow. I have fun on it, all that matters.
tell me about it.. its been fucking 90 in our shop with a strong breeze.. yea it blows diving under the hood of a car thats been running for an hr..

The TB250's arent that bad.. My ex and her bro have a pair of em.. thats how i used to ride on til i my 400EX now those just arent fun to me anymore..

·
Full Size Chevy
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tell me about it.. its been fucking 90 in our shop with a strong breeze.. yea it blows diving under the hood of a car thats been running for an hr..

The TB250's arent that bad.. My ex and her bro have a pair of em.. thats how i used to ride on til i my 400EX now those just arent fun to me anymore..
Yeah it did fine at the dunes in that HP robbing sand. I couldn't climb test hill, but went everywhere else. I have seen a few TB250s eat some 400 sport quads. Some of the stroker kits RcR has make them a hell of a sleeper. I am not modding mine though, just ride it.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Yeah it did fine at the dunes in that HP robbing sand. I couldn't climb test hill, but went everywhere else. I have seen a few TB250s eat some 400 sport quads. Some of the stroker kits RcR has make them a hell of a sleeper. I am not modding mine though, just ride it.
http://www.hpd-inc.com/250model.htm
:rock:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts