Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly "Gr8archer"
2,742 Posts
HOLY SHIT DOES EVERYONE SEE WHO I SEE IN THE BACKGROUND !!!!!
Let the smack talking begin
HarHar, That ZJ was amazing out there!! More pics of today are located in the link below. It was fun wheelin with you Scottie, nice meeting you.

And yes, a tree fell onto my Jeep... I was backing up and I taped the smaller tree and that smaller tree was supporting the larger tree and the larger tree fell onto my jeep... it was dead and already uprooted. :miff:

http://www.putfile.com/caffeinegamer/images/143108

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang! How the heck does a tree fall on the Jeep?
From what i gathered, i think it backed up into one that was supporting the one that fell on him, then onto me

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
good pics scottie. and yes, anthony (gotrcks or whatever) did wheel it on every trail we went on, all day, without a problem. theres some proof for you, now you can stop the stupid smack talking.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
Thanks for the pics Scottie. Had a great time out there. We need to go again soon.

I will have the pics ready today, and the video is still under editing right now. I have a lot of video of your little sammy.

Thanks for loosening up that one pass where you gave up at so I could get through it easier ;) (joking)

hope to wheel with you again soon.

Anthony

·
done haulin
1,327 Posts
I saw you guys a lot out there all day. I was out on my quad so no pics from me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts