5,044 Posts
ahhh hell its already ruined the gd mudd is back

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
damn looks sweet... we went last weekend was too dry...i havnt been since i moved away in 95 damn wish that i woulda waited till this weekend grrrrr

·
3,835 Posts
oo I swear I seen that exact same black jeep at The Home Depot on M59 today. but idk it was all muddy to. nice pics though I wanna go to the mounds soon but I need to fix my reverse first.lol.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
I hope nobody minds that instead of starting another thread I will just post my pics here too....

Had a blast today.Sux I had to leave early and do a alt. swap in Autozones parking lot just to get home....after I beat my starter to death just to get the truck fired up again.I did feel a little out of place without a Jeep but nobody had to pull me out all day.

I thaught that was you I saw you in the parking lot

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nice pics xj you got any of the purple xj in action by any chance?

Lets go again very soon I should have my new bumper with in a week or 2 but I wanna play some more before winter haha.

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Lol no its around the frame, not a mount LOL. I think i have learned to go around the sports cage now! I have a 1" b/l so we wrapped it around the frame

Jason

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
I wanna play some more before winter haha.
You say that like winter is gonna stop us??!! Snow is almost as fun as the mud...just easier to clean!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts