Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
I'll go when you guys get a group together, as long as the roads arent bad. I find flat towing is a little squirrelly on slick roads.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dmk it's actually looking like i just may be going if you are going to go...who's going or a maybe from the group...Chad or anyone else that drives up with our group? You can always hit me up on yahoo or on my cell...going to be around running errands Saturday while Stace is out doing wedding stuff and Micaelynn is at her dad's for the weekend

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Whats the word? I might have a little trouble getting to the main roads with all this snow but I'm up for it if theres some people going.

·
Registered
165 Posts
When we know who "is" going and what time we're meeting for the drive up or just meeting there...PM me please so i get an alert on my cell and know to check my email and or messages. I may not make it back on here till late tonight or early in the morning for any details

·
It Lives once again!!!!
3,510 Posts
Leaving a little late due to a last minute repair needed but Myself and Crash n Burn are heading up right now.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have my fiance`s daughter's suprise b-day party on the 17th and partying on the 18th for my b-day so it's not a good weekend for me. Dmk hit me up if you are going maybe the weekend of the 25th. That might be a good weekend for me and some of the other guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts