• Coke

Votes: 41 36.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • RC,Tab,Faygo,etc...

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Store branded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Pepper (I agree that by selecting this option, I am weird)

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 10.5%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Resident Jerkoff
1,959 Posts
Caffiene free Diet Coke keeps my pacemaker happy, and it has nothing in it. No sugars, no trace caffiene to build up and give me thoughts of overdosing on heart meds.

And Sprite zero, but that gets annoyingly sweet after 2-3 cans.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/index.php

Makes a great rootbeer and couple other really good sodas, plus 5-6 tasty beers. They're a brewery in Milwaukee, you can pick some up in K-zoo at Tiffinays or Menards:tonka:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Caffiene free Diet Coke keeps my pacemaker happy, and it has nothing in it. No sugars, no trace caffiene to build up and give me thoughts of overdosing on heart meds.
You're right...no sugar, just Aspartame, which your body turns into sugar and is 10x worse. :thumb:

no mountain dew option??
x abillion :rock:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
:stan2::miff:
So I tried to google a similar "smilie" for mountain dew. FYI...if you have no content filtered in google, do not google "Mountain Dew" under images. I'd hate to make this thread NSFW and post the image so just think lots of stretching. That is all. :(

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
So I tried to google a similar "smilie" for mountain dew. FYI...if you have no content filtered in google, do not google "Mountain Dew" under images. I'd hate to make this thread NSFW and post the image so just think lots of stretching. That is all. :(
mountain dew isnt cola.

·
Gustafson
9,286 Posts
Dr. Pepper, but it has been years since I have drank pop.

From 18 on, its been beer and water. Both are essential IMHO....

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
I have always been a Cherry Coke person. I pretty much quit drinking all carbonated sugar beverages a couple of years ago. But I do have to say, I have been sipping on a few of the new Coke Cherry Zeros and I like. I am not sure how bad they are for me.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts