Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,150 Posts
I keep tuned to 19 when on the interstate. Truckers are entertaining, and have the best up to date traffic information.

I also frequently ask them for good truck stops (clean restrooms, decent food, big areas to turn around a trailer, etc.) and they almost always come through with good ones.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
I keep tuned to 19 when on the interstate. Truckers are entertaining, and have the best up to date traffic information.

I also frequently ask them for good truck stops (clean restrooms, decent food, big areas to turn around a trailer, etc.) and they almost always come through with good ones.
And, if you are looking for a "good buddy" for the night, they can usually point you in the right direction there too.

·
lost
7,378 Posts
19 for big rigs if you want to hear where the boggies are

·
large member
677 Posts
damn not all truck drivers are fat slobs! and not all goto truck stops looking for a friend

·
American Infidel
1,104 Posts
As it's already been said, channel 19, except for the area near the gay bay ( San Francisco).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be making a couple of trips to Grayling soon. I need a good CB radio to make the trip with, any suggestions? Growing up I used to have a mod'ed Cobra 77x, loved that thing.

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
...We got a 4 wheeler in the hammer lane with a nice seat warmer...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts