·
Banned
20,292 Posts
haha, stupid ragtop.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
haha, stupid ragtop.
WTF???...............this is a perfect example of that BS that we were arguing in the stupid 9/11 thread. "oh but tragedy made us unite" oh blow me. why do you people think that ripping on everybody else and using racial language is so cool. all it proofs is that you really are a stupid as people think.

this constant racist bullshit is really fucking old. maybe we need more of these "tragedies that made us unite" until all the stupid racist people are blown to bits.

you guys rip on farmboy and others on their spelling, but i don't think that 1/2 of this board knows how to spell properly. and at least i haven't seen him ripping on other races. he might not be able to spell, but you're still more of a retard then he is.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
WTF???...............this is a perfect example of that BS that we were arguing in the stupid 9/11 thread. "oh but tragedy made us unite" oh blow me. why do you people think that ripping on everybody else and using racial language is so cool. all it proofs is that you really are a stupid as people think.

this constant racist bullshit is really fucking old. maybe we need more of these "tragedies that made us unite" until all the stupid racist people are blown to bits.

you guys rip on farmboy and others on their spelling, but i don't think that 1/2 of this board knows how to spell properly. and at least i haven't seen him ripping on other races. he might not be able to spell, but you're still more of a retard then he is.
I'm sure that fucker was just shooting at targets at a range too.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I'm sure that fucker was just shooting at targets at a range too.
i didn't say anything about the actions. yeah it was war, and it blowing up was funny.

but i wasn't talking about the video. i was talking about the constant use of racist remarks.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Maybe they are racist but in this case when its a terrorist shooting at allied forces they should be called whatever people want. Christ our troops kill them if seen with weapons so why can't people call them names. Sticks and stones......

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

1. my country is at war with those dirty goat fucking bastids, so i will call them whatever i want.
2. i have firefox, so it tells me when i am misspelling a word.:stan:

·
Registered
948 Posts

I just could not resist......

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts

Does that mean we have to stop calling you a white trash hillbilly?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Does that mean we have to stop calling you a white trash hillbilly?
you don't HAVE to do anything. just like i don't HAVE to stop beating your head with a cinder block.

and besides......i'm not white. i'm clear. i'm not trash....i'm un-organized, and i'm not a hillbilly. I still have all my toofhs.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
you don't HAVE to do anything. just like i don't HAVE to stop beating your head with a cinder block.
actually yes you do. freedom of speech is ensured by the constitution, freedom of assault is not.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
actually yes you do. freedom of speech is ensured by the constitution, freedom of assault is not.
yeah but isn't there something in the constitution about having the right to express myself??? so i'd be expressing myself with a cinder block:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

besides assault is ensured by the medical institution under temporary insanity. :tonka: :tonka:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts