Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is some nasty crap!! seems the shot the doc gave me yesterday had morphine in it and My body rejected it. I could not even keep down Ice chips.
And this Blond was and still is a little bit Dizzy!

But my nurse took very good care of me.:thumb: He took me back to the doc today, think he was tired of empting my bucket.......:tonka:

·
I was born in the desert
1,719 Posts
Morphine...wow that's pretty hardcore (for real). Hope you feel better. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Its not a cure but it helps me when my back goes out. You must have hurt yourself pretty good like a herniated or bulging disk type injury?? Anyway hope you feel better!

·
broken
5,093 Posts
send it all to me!!!

get well soon!

·
resident ******
51 Posts
Suprised they didnt give you any Zofran or fenagrin od comapzine or something for the nausea...most of the time with a narcotic or controlled substance they give you something for nausea:confused:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Suprised they didnt give you any Zofran or fenagrin od comapzine or something for the nausea...most of the time with a narcotic or controlled substance they give you something for nausea:confused:

They did today when marv had to take me back . Me-->:miff: <--Doc.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Morphine and shrooms. Incredible. I remember that from easter sunday 14 years ago. Wouldn't do that now, but sure was fun then.
You sure you didn't throw a doobie in there at least once that night :beerbang:

That would have been my year of experimentation as well, shrooms are better than lsd ...I've been told :tonka:

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
You sure you didn't throw a doobie in there at least once that night :beerbang:

That would have been my year of experimentation as well, shrooms are better than lsd ...I've been told :tonka:
Yeah, there were a few doobs thrown in, probably 6 or 7. Shrooms are Waaaay better than acid. Coming down from acid is the worst thing there is. The only way around it is to drink heavily, or have some Halcion, that way way when the acid wears off, you pass out. At that time, whoever had the acid also had Halcion. Kind of a package deal. I remember my first few times praying for sleep.

I guess I don't miss those days all that much.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Yeah, there were a few doobs thrown in, probably 6 or 7. Shrooms are Waaaay better than acid. Coming down from acid is the worst thing there is. The only way around it is to drink heavily, or have some Halcion, that way way when the acid wears off, you pass out. At that time, whoever had the acid also had Halcion. Kind of a package deal. I remember my first few times praying for sleep.

I guess I don't miss those days all that much.

5ft bong rips help :naughty:

but yeah dirty acid trips killed that experiment after a year or so for me:miff:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Hope you are better Sue. When I wrecked my back all I got was a shot of motrin. Believe it or not it did the trick.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts