Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is kind of weird . I go out to get in my pickup this morning and when i open the door there is a young dog , one of them weimhimers or what ever you call them . Looks like Buddy that comes up here .

First i think some one put her in there then i see my paint is scratched all to hell where she went in through my window . Now this damn dog is following me every where , minute i open the door she jumps in :sonicjay:

Guess its love at first site on her part .:confused:

camera phone so shut up . This is my surprise for the day .

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
no i dont want another dog . If some one around here dont fess up ill give her to who ever wants her , very well behaved for a pup . Well other then jumping is strangers trucks that is .
probably beaten as a child

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
WPHHHHewwwww!!! I thought for sure there was going to be a picture of you with semi wood in this thread. TY for that.

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
WPHHHHewwwww!!! I thought for sure there was going to be a picture of you with semi wood in this thread. TY for that.
or wakeing up next to his family member again but this time naked or something of the sort....not miff (cant remember which one it was)

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
I thought you were going to say you woke up with a umm..."hard appratus"...SURPRISE!!

You really should put up a few signs around town. Those are expensive dogs if it is a pure bred and someone is missing her. Since you know must everyone in town, who has a pick up like yours??

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A post of humor on a strange event and you people try your best to make it sexual . Are you all that deprived of sexual activity ?

Go check out the hogging post , its sexual in nature .

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought you were going to say you woke up with a umm..."hard appratus"...SURPRISE!!

You really should put up a few signs around town. Those are expensive dogs if it is a pure bred and someone is missing her. Since you know must everyone in town, who has a pick up like yours??
i now have a blue chevy , so id say theres no more then 1,000 of them in town :sonicjay:

When the working folks come home tonight ill ask around the neighbor hood

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
If I woke up next to those funbags I'd have a morning surprise too. :tonka:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tubby's gonna eat it.
that was the first clue it was a puppy , tubby didnt have an issue and neither did jacob the shepard around here . They both take kind to pups but not adult dugs .

Murph :stan: < that is all :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts