Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
35x12.5x15 with about 70 percent tread... i will post pics in the morning when i can take them, during the day... im looking to get 400$$$ obo for them... must sell so i can get my new tires

this kit also comes off a 88 blazer with a 4 inch block and new rear stock springs. the kit will come with everything needed to drive down the road.. shocks springs pitmen arm and brake lines... and anything else that dont get torched off.. i am willing to trade drive shafts to make the lift work as i am going to have to lengthen mine anways so ill swap shafts for a few bucks

250$$

2 used 16.5x10 8 lug d window rims... 75$$$$ obo

free stock spair tire carrier froma 88 blazer

1 used but in great shape 16.5x12 micky thompson classic 2 rim... 125$$$ obo

1 use pro net for a mini truck... a little dirty but no rips or tears.. 25$$$$

westin nerf bars off a quad cab chevy 150$$$ missing one black pad

gm 12 bolt rear end with new brakes and detroit true trac that locks pretty tight but no chirping 200 bucks
gm 10 bolt with fresh brakes (pads and rotors) with to be belieived 410s as well as rear with warn hubs... 150 bucks...
both axles are 6 lug

all pics will come tommarow...

i will accept trades for the following
38 inch tire for spair or set...
dana 60 front and 14b/60 rear...

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
if you werent so far away, id take the tires.

bump.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jackedup88 whats your name?

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
hey you have 4 cities in your location where the fuck are these?
I may be interested in the claws but have no fing clue if they are 4 hours or 40 minutes from me

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im in bay city

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i jsut took some pics a few minutes ago... the tires have about a 3/8th to half inch of tread left on them... plus they are radials to so they come with less tread the bias.... let me up load the pics it will be a few

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my cable for the phones not letting me get the damn pics off of it.. the damn port is all screwed up/// dot like to charge alot of the time

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got 3 8 lug rims left... i gave a few to a buddy that needed them now i need them... they are 15 but i dont have any 15 inch 8 lug rims... finkers is the only one with 8 lug 15 inch rims and hes got 2 sets of tires both on the rims for back up's or long hauls so he dont wear them boggers out

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not sure man... i got alot of shit going on this weekend next weekend ill be in alpena and the weekend after that i will be racing

1 - 20 of 37 Posts