Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wakley Creek Wacos!
1,092 Posts
You won't be able to run a full size on the majority of the ORV trails, but there are a ton of 2-tracks that will keep you busy in the area.
This is Elk Country, so you will see them if you're out riding around long enough.
Go North out of town, turn left at the Fair Grounds, and then right at De Chau Lk. You'll find tons of area to play.
Have fun, and good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can only run full size vehicles on ORV Routes, not any Motorcycle Trail or ATV Trail. One thing about the ORV trails now is the traffic, too many ATV's and Motorcycles on weekends.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What about Lewiston

Just curios if anyone knows any good spots near Lewiston Looking for some hills and trails to play on. I am on little wolf lake just south of town. Would love something close to town to test jeep or good two tracks to run all the way to Lewiston

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just did the Atlanta to Hilman ORV Route last weekend. Very will marked. Stayed on the Route since I have no stickers. Trail was a little muddy in the sections that were being logged. Did it in a stock Rubicon no problem. Woods a bit

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Just did the Atlanta to Hilman ORV Route last weekend. Very will marked.
:bdr2::bdr2::bdr2:

I happen to know the guys responsible for maintaining the routes in that area!

There are a lot of forest roads/two tracks in that part of the forest, and with your secretary of state licensed truck they are open to you even without ORV stickers. Slinging mud on one of those forest roads can get you in trouble, so make sure you stick to roads that look like Grandma's Buick could travel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts