Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Wasn't meant to be religious or political. The bitch just got Pwn3d. :teehee: I've never seen it before even though its old. Prez FTW. :usa:

:woot:

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts

Wasn't meant to be religious or political. The bitch just got Pwn3d. :teehee: I've never seen it before even though its old. Prez FTW. :usa:

:woot:
How can you post that and say it "wasn't meant to be religious or political"?

The Biblical Laws Martin Sheen spoke of are found in the Old Testament. They were abolished with the coming of Jesus Christ by God.

If Martin "Liberal Asshole" Sheen and the liberal asshole writers of that show would simply read and study the Bible they would have already known that. The problem is, it is THEY who are the haters and bigots.

p.s.
My response was not meant to be religious or political.:thumb:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The Biblical Laws Martin Sheen spoke of are found in the Old Testament. They were abolished with the coming of Jesus Christ by God.

If Martin "Liberal Asshole" Sheen and the liberal asshole writers of that show would simply read and study the Bible they would have already known that. The problem is, it is THEY who are the haters and bigots.

p.s.
So what you're saying is that your club meets more than once a month? :teehee:

inb4movetopoliticalreligiouschatthankstohombre

·
Registered
493 Posts

p.s.
You are reaching Mr. Toes status with your ability to always see things only the way you want to see them, without room for debate or discussion.

·
Not Right!
1,472 Posts

p.s.
Yet more proof that the bible writings can be construed (interpreted) to say or mean what ever people want at any given time.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hey hombre. god does not exist, you fail.

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
You are reaching Mr. Toes status with your ability to always see things only the way you want to see them, without room for debate or discussion.
Now I gotta kick your ass.:finger:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

p.s.
Hi. Thank you for restating the main point of that whole clip. The fact that they were abolished, was the point. This character with the talk show who was speaking out against homosexuality 'because the Bible told me too' was the one who made the mistake. Prez was just pointing it out, using other examples from the same text.

p.s.
While my response to your non-religious, non-political post is itself non-religious and non-political, might I recommend stepping down off that high horse of yours?

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
p.s. While my response to your non-religious, non-political post is itself non-religious and non-political, might I recommend stepping down off that high horse of yours?
:whiz:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts