Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a week ago, 6:30 -6:45 am ish pulling into speedway, I was behind you with the one headlight pimp ride.

I am thinking this was "F" ?

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
haha thats redmud.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Hit there. 'Twas me. Like the plate? I thought I was being clever. Turned out to be truth in advertising.

Shoulda said hi- I'd prolly had enough coffee to complete a sentence.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Redmud, were you going south on Leroy st. close to 6 tonight?

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hit there. 'Twas me. Like the plate? I thought I was being clever. Turned out to be truth in advertising.

Shoulda said hi- I'd prolly had enough coffee to complete a sentence.

I was racing to drop my kid off at daycare by tsc then get on the highway and join the rat race to the city. Next time.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Redmud, were you going south on Leroy st. close to 6 tonight?
Yes, I was making one last hardware store run for the day. Were you turning left off Leroy at the light in a ZJ?

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
I was racing to drop my kid off at daycare by tsc then get on the highway and join the rat race to the city. Next time.
Ahhh, the rat race. Mine's usually more like a rat crawl most of the way. I smoke a lot on the way to work. It keeps the killing rage subliminal.:sonicjay:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Yes, I was making one last hardware store run for the day. Were you turning left off Leroy at the light in a ZJ?
yup, I wasnt driving though, my dad was.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Was that ZJ lifted, or is it an up country kinda thing? It looked taller than stock.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
just a 2" BB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts