Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newer style (2000+) Jeep 4.0 2pc cast exhaust manifold. Good condition, no damage, currently has plugs in O2 sensor ports but they can easily be removed. $50 obo

E-brake lever, mount, cables, etc. Used but good shape. Does not include cables going to axle. $10 obo

TJ airbox (off a 1998 4.0) $10 obo
Battery tray and driver side fender tray. Also have new battery hold-down brackets. $10 obo

Radiator overflow off a 98 4.0 TJ. Good shape, I went to a custom setup. $5 obo

All parts off a 98 TJ:
Visors $5
License plate mount $5
TJ E-brake rubber boot $5
TJ Auto trans tunnel cover $5
Front seatbelt top adjusters $5
HVAC slider style switch, missing 1 knob but still functional $5

All parts are located in Fowlerville, or can be taken to Ann Arbor during the week. The more you buy the better the deal I'll give you.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel filler is sold, everything else is still available. I'm working in Rochester Hills 12/3 and 12/4 if it helps anyone who's interested.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,884 Posts
Fuel filler is sold, everything else is still available. I'm working in Rochester Hills 12/3 and 12/4 if it helps anyone who's interested.
Any shot at shipping the Trans mount possibly? Am in 48041 Mi for a quote if possible. Thanks,

Paint
If he doesnt take the trans mount I'll come pick it up tomorrow. Let me know.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As much as I try and give priority to first come first serve, I'd like to avoid having to ship if possible. Local pickup takes priority from my end. If that falls through I'll consider shipping.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
As much as I try and give priority to first come first serve, I'd like to avoid having to ship if possible. Local pickup takes priority from my end. If that falls through I'll consider shipping.
No problem, totally understand lol. Just let me know when you can, thanks again and good luck with your sales!

Paint

·
Registered
523 Posts
If you change your mind or have no locals and will ship I'll take the visors. Willing to send the money to cover the shipping of course at that price.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. I'll be in the Grand Rapids area 12/31 and 1/1 if anybody over there wants these

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That'll work

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Blowin shit up since 1976
571 Posts
Ill take the driveshaft...im going to be at sno-fari when your in GR area.. You come this way often? I could come get it, but if your in the area any other times I will meet you. I work in the grand rapids area. Can text or call me Dennis 616-881-5066

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill take the driveshaft...im going to be at sno-fari when your in GR area.. You come this way often? I could come get it, but if your in the area any other times I will meet you. I work in the grand rapids area. Can text or call me Dennis 616-881-5066
I think you misread my post, I was in GR over New Years. I don't make it over that way too often.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
10/4 I could pick it up tomorrow, I will be in the area for work. Maybe around noon, or early afternoon.
I'll be at work till evening, but if you're gonna be in the Ann Arbor area I could make arrangements to meet during the day

·
Blowin shit up since 1976
571 Posts
Im sorry, I totally got Fowlerville and Fenville mixed up, I will be no where near you. Do you know anybody going to sno-fari? I will be up there this weekend.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts