Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
throttle jockey
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Push pull feeder I had hooked in tandem on my Miller matic 250. I used it for mig welding aluminum but now bought a dedicated aluminum mig welder. This is just the feeder with the push pull gun. You have to hook it to a power source. Holds a full size spool of wire. $100

·
Project Antitube
902 Posts
Do you have a picture? Does it have a 14 pin connector on it? Never seen one of these. I have a 252 and an AlumaPro already that I run 3/64 wire through but would like to have a pistol with a smaller wire when not doing big stuff (I suck at welding) without pulling everything apart.

·
throttle jockey
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture? Does it have a 14 pin connector on it? Never seen one of these. I have a 252 and an AlumaPro already that I run 3/64 wire through but would like to have a pistol with a smaller wire when not doing big stuff (I suck at welding) without pulling everything apart.
Yes it has the 14 pin connector and I believe they make adapters for other welders. I used it on a miler 250 and could weld steel and aluminum without switching anything back and forth. Believe I was running.035 wire. I can get a pic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts