Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Actually Millen is one of the highest rated analysts on TV. He is really well respected in that field. I know he was a shitty team administrator, but he knows his shit when it comes to the game itself.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
saw him on tv the other day as an anal ist

Actually Millen is one of the highest rated analysts on TV. He is really well respected in that field. I know he was a shitty team administrator, but he knows his shit.
Why would anyone want to watch Millen (the worst GM ever) give his ideas on the game even if he does know his shit.
I know that he "was" well respected, i dont think that holds true today though. :poke:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Granholm and Millen should get married

·
Registered
583 Posts
Why would anyone want to watch Millen (the worst GM ever) give his ideas on the game even if he does know his shit.
I know that he "was" well respected, i dont think that holds true today though. :poke:
Well, the guys on PTI on ESPN had a lot of good things to say about him and think that the Lions 0-16 season won't hurt him as an analyst.

·
Registered
583 Posts
but what do you think?
I think the guy is a terrible football team administrator, but I am willing to give him a chance in the booth. Two totally different things. I don't know that I recall ever listening to him on TV, so I don't have much of an opinion on his analyst skills yet.

·
Registered
319 Posts
He was an analyst prior to ruining the Lions so I think its a natural move for him. He had some nice damage control when he was first on saying that they wouldn't have gone 0-16 if the didn't fire him during the season

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,659 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.