Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE - Wheel and tire combo (set of 4) - Mickey Thompson Radial MTZ's 33x 15.5x 15 and Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels 15x 10 5x5.5 bc - Tires are in excellent shape - they have about 5k miles on them and have only been wheeled in the sand a couple of times. No chunks or gouges. Probably 95% or better tread remaining. Wheels are a few years old and in good shape also. I run these on my CJ7 with about 4" of lift and minor fender trimming. Only reason to sell is I picked up a set of 17" wheels that I want to use. Tires retail close to $310 EACH, wheels $120 EACH. That's $1720 for the set - I WANT $700 FOR THE WHEELS AND TIRES *FIRM*- Pic to come later - e-mail [email protected] and I'll send pics. Located in SW Michigan (Hartford)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd rather not seperate them at this time. The tires alone are over $300 each if you were to purchase new.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE - I have a sale pendin on these and will know for sure on Tuesday night. I will re-post it and contact those that showed an interest if things fall through.
Thank you all for your interest.
Craig

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I love them too, just making a change because I picked up a great deal on some 17" wheels. I'm going to try some Cepek FC-II's.

·
3,835 Posts
If you find soemone that wants to buy just the tires than i will buy the rims for cheap or trade(with cash).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts