Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could go anywhere in Michigan for a day or 2 by yourself, where would you go?

You have cash for a hotel, food and such, but nothing extravagant. Just somewhere to get away.

So, where would you go?

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
The U.P. I would take a fishing pole and tackle box. I would stay somewhere like Escanaba and hit the little rivers that run all over the place in that area just relaxing.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The U.P. I would take a fishing pole and tackle box. I would stay somewhere like Escanaba and hit the little rivers that run all over the place in that area just relaxing.
Oh man....that sounds good, too. I love to fish. I won't camp alone...are there hotels up there?

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mackinaw.....
I was thinking that too. Go to the island...find a quiet place on the rocky beach, skip stones for a while, read a good book....

:stan3:

LOL. Seeing as how I grew up there, I disagree.
Yeah...I think there'd be way too many people up there in such a small area, from what I've seen.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ScOoTeRs' Bedroom
I'm taking a break from guys for a while. I'm turning a lesi....just taking a break.

Saugatuck, and not just for the buttsecks.

They have shitloads of bars, plenty of taxis and tons of good food. Lots of gay dudes too.
I'm not a guy and I'm not gay. So why do I care about gay guys?? :confused: :confused:

WTF? :sonicjay:

Yea, we gots us sum ov doze up heer.

:yooper:

I can deal with staying in a hotel alone...but just not camping...too akward. I dunno why...just is.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, it was the question "are there hotels up there?" that I was WTF-ing about.

:sonicjay:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay:
I know. I'm definitely not a city girl and I love camping...but I won't camp alone. :sonicjay: I need somebody to build a fire because I surely can't. :sonicjay: I didn't learn that in girl scouts.

There's a few straight guys walking around there.
I'm looking to get away from those ppl. :sonicjay:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,794 Posts
I'm taking a break from guys for a while. I'm turning a lesi....just taking a break.

I'm not a guy and I'm not gay. So why do I care about gay guys?? :confused: :confused:

I can deal with staying in a hotel alone...but just not camping...too akward. I dunno why...just is.
There are some of us scattered across the UP. I'm in Escanaba, Irishchef is in Norway, Muddy is in the Soo with his beefy friend. If you plan out something let us know there is bound to be people who would meet up with you somewhere.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There are some of us scattered across the UP. I'm in Escanaba, Irishchef is in Norway, Muddy is in the Soo with his beefy friend. If you plan out something let us know there is bound to be people who would meet up with you somewhere.
Fishing trip!??!? :naughty: :rock: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
guys she says that she has a day or two not a week. If you have less then three plan for the LP

1 - 20 of 51 Posts