Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've lost 12 lb since November.

I'm going to be slow as molasses on a bike this year :(

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've lost 25 since dec 1st. I have no idea where its going, other than starting a new job which requires more walking around. If anything I'm eating more now too.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
www.thesufferfest.com has some pretty fun turbo trainer videos. That's what I've been doing.
Yeah I hate indoor cycling, but part of the problem is I've had the flu, two colds and a sinus infection since moving back. Northerners are dirty fucks. :confused:

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Yeah I hate indoor cycling, but part of the problem is I've had the flu, two colds and a sinus infection since moving back. Northerners are dirty fucks. :confused:
Do you have the immune system of Easy E?

I haven't had but one cold in the last 3 years.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had a cold about every year in Georgia, they usually hit me after traveling in a plane

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
I had a cold about every year in Georgia, they usually hit me after traveling in a plane
Don't touch the magazines or the tray in front of you. Those are in direct contact of spraying body fluids. People sneezing and coughing on everything without covering their mouth. Heck I've seen others with face masks on trying not to catch what people are giving away.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Don't touch the magazines or the tray in front of you. Those are in direct contact of spraying body fluids. People sneezing and coughing on everything without covering their mouth. Heck I've seen others with face masks on trying not to catch what people are giving away.
I lower the tray and sleep/drool on it. I don't get sick.

It's not normal to hear of a person losing weight in Michigan, normally we get fatter.

At least in 2012 we were the 5th fattest
http://archive.freep.com/article/20...rt-3-of-5-Michiganders-could-be-obese-by-2030

1 - 20 of 46 Posts