Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kidsinthemudd.com/

They are a farm with offroading that has been shut down. The meeting with the town will take place

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2007 AT 7:00P.M. AT THE HAMITION TOWNSHIP HALL LOCATED AT 52333 W. TERRITORIAL RD. DECATUR, MI. CAN BUREN COUNTY

I found this on the ohiooffroad.com and thought I would pass along the information.

·
5,818 Posts
for the lazy

ZBA HEARING

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2007 AT 7:00P.M. AT THE HAMITION TOWNSHIP HALL LOCATED AT 52333 W. TERRITORIAL RD. DECATUR, MI. CAN BUREN COUNTY

TWO MONTHS AFTER BEING ORDERED BY THE JUDGE, HAMILTON TOWNSHIP IS FINALLY HOLDING OUR ZBA HEARING. THEY ARE STILL CALLING US A "AMUSEMENT FACILITY" EVENTHOUGH OUR APPLICATION IS FOR A PARK AND PUBLIC RECREATION AREA. WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR ONE YEAR NOW FOR OUR RIGHT TO RIDE.

PLEASE COME SHOW SUPPORT FOR US AND YOUR RIGHT TO RIDE BY ATTENDING THE MEETING AND SPEAKING ON OUR BEHALF. IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE MEETING, PLEASE WRITE A LETTER OF SUPPORT AND E-MAIL IT TO US AT; [email protected] AND WE WILL PRESENT IT AT THE MEETING.

REMEMBER, COMMUNITY BUILDINGS, PARKS, PUBLIC RECREATION AREAS AND GOLF COURSES ARE ALREADY AN ALLOWED USE ON OUR AGRICULTURAL PROPERTY.

WE APPREICATIE YOUR SUPPORT. YOU MAKE IT WORTH FIGHTING FOR! PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, EVERY BIT OF SUPPORT WE CAN SHOW WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP RIGHT THIS UNJUSTICE.

Thank You
DAVE & CAROL STASIAK
KIDS IN THE MUDD

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Threads like this kinda crack me up, people will whine all day about not having somewhere to wheel, yet very few people seem to care that an offroad park nearby is trying to open and get approval.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts