Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Metal art

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  aber61 
#1 ·
I have a 4' x 4' CNC plasma table with 1-1/8" material cut capacity. I do metal art and sell it for extra money. I also use it to cut custom parts for the jeep build.

World Publication Font Art Advertising

Take down Jeep firepit

Product Wood Couch Font Line

Rectangle Font Bag Electric blue Metal

Gesture Font Symbol Electric blue Emblem

Paint Font Line Rectangle Art

World Blue Textile Table Paint

Wood Wall Flooring Font Art

Wall Art Asphalt Gas Tints and shades

Art Creative arts Font Wall Wall sticker

Tableware Wood Flag of the united states Table Flag

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
Wow! Amazing work!!
Thank you. I have done a ton of various stuff over the 3+ years. Sucks that steel has got so expensive :(

that is pretty awesome! Seen stuff like that from random people, but never stuff that looks that good!!!

I gotta think of something I'd like done now lol
Thanks! I spend a good amount of time ensuring the stuff looks good. I'd love to powdercoat....but I don't have the room. The paint process I came up with has worked amazingly well for me. Was a gritty start for a while. Hit me with some ideas!

Very cool! I've seen your jeep fire pit somewhere before.
Thanks! That file has been shared amongst a lot of people. Its not my design so I'm sure many have done it. Takes a full 4' x 5' sheet. I have made 2.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Awesome stuff!!! The ones with lights behind them are so cool!!!!
Thanks! Over the years I found ways to make them faster and keep the costs down. I have not really done one in a while because people just don't want to spend the money. I think it would be different if I had them set up on display at a show vs photo online.

Instagram: BeckerFab and that's where I put all my crap.

Feel free to send ideas to me and I can draw them up :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.