17,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all are having a great day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quite the traffic on this site these days.
No shit, we used to have 200 posts on a thread like this with 100 pics of gifts. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
Merry belated Christmas, everyone.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,396 Posts
Merry belated Christmas everyone!!!

My one get anything good?
Anyone get anything good?

You can say that again...….

My boy got most of the cool stuff. And, it is worth seeing him be happy.

I did get a couple new tools though.

Ridged 18v lipo drill and impact. Didn't need them, but needed batteries for my dewalt and the ridged stuff has lifetime warranty, so I am going to try it out....:beer:

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
Got a new strap to keep in the ATV along with an amazon gift card. My mom got my wife and I a couple board and card games. All stuff I like and we'll use.

Sucked I was sick as a dog the last 4 days. I barely moved from my couch until yesterday. I finally feel much better today, however I sound like i'm half in the grave lol

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Merry belated Christmas everyone!!!

You can say that again...….

My boy got most of the cool stuff. And, it is worth seeing him be happy.

I did get a couple new tools though.

Ridged 18v lipo drill and impact. Didn't need them, but needed batteries for my dewalt and the ridged stuff has lifetime warranty, so I am going to try it out....:beer:
Be sure to make copies of your receipt, fill out the warranty card and send it in.
I thought the same but got the run around from them. I have the big tool bag with all the ridged tools, three batteries charger and all. Batteries started to die quickly and not hold a charge. Went to Home Depot where I bought them and they comfimed the batteries were dead. Made contact with Ridged and they said we only have a five year warranty on our batteries.
I eventually bought the 18v charger and battery. Everything works great:thumb:

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Be sure to make copies of your receipt, fill out the warranty card and send it in.
I thought the same but got the run around from them. I have the big tool bag with all the ridged tools, three batteries charger and all. Batteries started to die quickly and not hold a charge. Went to Home Depot where I bought them and they comfimed the batteries were dead. Made contact with Ridged and they said we only have a five year warranty on our batteries.
I eventually bought the 18v charger and battery. Everything works great:thumb:
They must have changed it, my dad's has lifetime batteries.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts