Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride my motorcycle into the parking lot coming back from Soaring Eagle. I walk in wearing the proper attire and carrying my helmet. I order my food, and the chick behind the counter asks, "Is this for here or to go?" :poke:

Share your fast food funnies.

·
meh.
7,816 Posts
Give them any amount of change over whatever the cost of your meal is to get an even amount back.

Watch the crusty gears turn and managers will be called damn near everytime.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
you've never got food to go on your motorcycle? I have many times. I once asked a customer for here or to go when they were in drive thru.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I ride my motorcycle into the parking lot coming back from Soaring Eagle. I walk in wearing the proper attire and carrying my helmet. I order my food, and the chick behind the counter asks, "Is this for here or to go?" :poke:

Share your fast food funnies.
I have seen people smoke and eat/drink while riding so that's not really that weird. Not to mention some people like to take their food home to eat so again not that weird.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen people smoke and eat/drink while riding so that's not that really that weird. Not to mention some people like to take their food home to eat so again not that weird.
I didn't get the cup holder or fry holder option on my bike.

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
When I stoped i just put it all upright in my backpack and pray for the best.. I can only remember one time when my drink spilled over and it was my fault for taking a turn at 45..

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
You shoulda got a Goldwing

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Yeah I thought the same thing motorwhore....why couldn't greasyfoodlover just take the food home to eat like a lot of people do?

That and it is almost alwayss faster to go in instead of drivethrough, so again, not that weird of a questions, bike or not.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
today in Reed City, I asked for no pickles on my Double cheeseburger. It had the no pickles sticker on it, but alas, it still had pickles on it.

Beat that BIOTCH

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
today in Reed City, I asked for no pickles on my Double cheeseburger. It had the no pickles sticker on it, but alas, it still had pickles on it.

Beat that BIOTCH
So you continuously pass by Big Rapids and never stop by and say hi? Fawk you! :stan:

That McDonald's sucks btw.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
in Virginia i asked for a small pop and the lady had no idea what i was talking about. :poke:

·
Mr. Merrill MI
513 Posts
I ask for a hald dozen nuggets only to hear them profess that they only sell them in 6,9,or 20 piece. I ask again asking if there is any way that I can get a half dozen.

And whenever you go through the drive through tell them that this order will be to go.

·
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
3,090 Posts
I ask for a hald dozen nuggets only to hear them profess that they only sell them in 6,9,or 20 piece. I ask again asking if there is any way that I can get a half dozen.

And whenever you go through the drive through tell them that this order will be to go.
who helps you count to 6?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts