Holy shit! 23kgs of tumors?!

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
wow

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I always watch those programs, very facinating. Those turmors start really small, but the people dont have the money and resources to take care of it, so it just festers until it becomes a monstrosity.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Photoshop.

No seriously... that sucks... I would ask them to take it all off at one time though. Chance of death or no.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
I would like to know why they had the volume up when he was trying to talk???

And did we really need to watch him eat? It was like shoveling food into goatse.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Wow! is right, Poor guy! thats something you would not wish on anyone.
no, id wish something like that on a few people

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I would ask them to take it all off at one time though. Chance of death or no.
They can only take off so much at once because of the change of bleeding out. A tumor that big has vessels galore, and there are also structural issues that prevent them from doing everything at once. There was a little girl in Africa that had a tumor that was out of control, but hers was more solid, and her face extended the same width of her head for like 8-12 inches past the normal position, it was just as shocking to look at. I think she had four different surguries, but for her that had to also reconstruct have of her bones that were eaten away by the tumors. It's sad, but its cool some doctors are giving themselves in this way.

·
3,835 Posts
They can only take off so much at once because of the change of bleeding out. A tumor that big has vessels galore, and there are also structural issues that prevent them from doing everything at once. There was a little girl in Africa that had a tumor that was out of control, but hers was more solid, and her face extended the same width of her head for like 8-12 inches past the normal position, it was just as shocking to look at. I think she had four different surguries, but for her that had to also reconstruct have of her bones that were eaten away by the tumors. It's sad, but its cool some doctors are giving themselves in this way.
Wow, Yea I think I heared that story about that girl. But I think these doctors do this for free? I think you said they do but idk.lol.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
no thanks on teh full screen that was enough on the little one I had to back away ..dayum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts