Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here personally tested this bow yet? I've read up on these and everything is telling me to order one. I'm really wanting to order the new XLR8 Monster. I've watched the video documentary's on this bow and read many opinions and it seems a superior level of old school quality has been brought back to the archery world with high smokin fast smooth shooting action. Anyone else ordered their's yet or are you going to order?

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Has anyone here personally tested this bow yet? I've read up on these and everything is telling me to order one. I'm really wanting to order the new XLR8 Monster. I've watched the video documentary's on this bow and read many opinions and it seems a superior level of old school quality has been brought back to the archery world with high smokin fast smooth shooting action. Anyone else ordered their's yet or are you going to order?
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116 :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah man for surely get the monster!!! It shoots so damn fast and smooth! And its deffenently not for the weak! Im only sixteen and all but yeah its deffenently super smooth and quite and if your a serious archer than its the right choice but dont take my advice but i guarantee everyone else will say the same thing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.