Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Your not to far off , i started driving a 66 ford with a 352 in it . Yes they made a 352 and it was a damn good motor to boot :sonicjay:

I think that is setting out on M 55 at Sabova auto . There a car sales place and i think that may have been Mike Oconners truck years ago .

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Your not to far off , i started driving a 66 ford with a 352 in it . Yes they made a 352 and it was a damn good motor to boot :sonicjay:

I think that is setting out on M 55 at Sabova auto . There a car sales place and i think that may have been Mike Oconners truck years ago .
Holy shit, I learned how to drive in a 66 ford f-100!

42,950 Posts

the real question, Did you drive the tow truck when you were mayor of west branch, and you were carrying your six shooter?

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
the real question, Did you drive the tow truck when you were mayor of west branch, and you were carrying your six shooter?
A mayor is a politcian , that would be the day :poke:

The dump tuck im running now makes my 8th job in my life and politician sure as hell wasnt one of them :stan:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
352 was a FE motor wasn't it.. Same family has the 360 and 390?

And he wasn't the mayor CC he was the hangman, West Branch was the wild wild west of Michigan back then :)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Please don't... tell him at the Pig Gig

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
352 was a FE motor wasn't it.. Same family has the 360 and 390?

And he wasn't the mayor CC he was the hangman, West Branch was the wild wild west of Michigan back then :)

yes it was from the FE family of motors .

Six shooter , if i couldnt do better then 6 id leave it in the holster sonny .

CC i dont sing , unless i really want to put the hurt on some one then maybe i will

1 - 16 of 16 Posts