Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a new muffler for my cherokee. and i was wondering what everybody runs.. i used to have a murrays dynomax muffler and it rotted out and i need a new one. so does anybody runs a magnaflow on there cherokee or just any 4.0

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i run a thrush welded, gutted cat like said not needed sounds real nice out roars buddys flowmaster 40 when romped on and hes got a 350

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
the thrush wont mine doesnt my buddy wishes he knew what it would sound like we wouldnt have went with flowmaster, another buddy with the 6.0 has dual thrush welded can hear him comeing from a mile or so if hes running it hard im happy with it its going on my truck this week or next

·
Psalm 40:2
3,303 Posts
i have a pretty much brand new gibson muffler i'm trying to sell, only has like 500 or less miles on it. got it from a buddy and now need some cash. it was on a fullsize bronco with stock exhaust.

·
RIP 2-15 12:20 AM
1,637 Posts
after hearing the flowmaster on my grand ide say try flowmaster even tho mine was an 8, im sure youll be impressed with the sound ide do all over again

·
Live to wheel another day
121 Posts
:thumb:go with flowmaster 40 series. it gives a really nice aggresive tone. every vehilce that i have owned has got a flowmaster within a month. i had magnaflow on a 4.3 s10, and i didn't like the rumble that it gave, i have a flowmaster on my xj with no cat, and love the sound. :thumb:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I Have run magnaflow on my 90 datona and on my 98 pontiac twin muffler and they sound better strait pipe than with cat s and i am planing to strait pipe one on my 4.2L
cj7

1 - 10 of 10 Posts